IBD Journal - Leather - Soft Apricot
Track, understand, and manage your IBD.
Your IBD is a personal journey and you deserve a journal that helps make that journey easier. Our IBD journal helps you track your daily pain, bowel movements, sleep and much more. Many people with IBD symptoms find relief in managing their symptoms through their diet. Our journal makes it easy to track the foods you eat and what foods make you feel good and what foods make you feel bad. Also featured are useful sections to record medications, water intake, hours of sleep and miscellaneous notes and thoughts. We made sure to organize our journal in a way to make it easy to provide details to your doctor for shared-decision making, with the goal of better quality-of-life.
Get FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $99. To learn more about our shipping policy, please visit the shipping policy page.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your order, we offer refunds on eligible items within 30 days from when your purchase was made. To learn more about our returns and exchange policy and what items are eligible for a return for a refund, please visit the return policy page.
96 leaves (192 sides)
Inner pages are 100gsm. (That means it writes real nice)
Its hardback PU leather cover features gold foil "BeWell" stamp and is 2mm thick with a 120gsm offset paper finish.
- Motivational quote title page.
- 1 page for "Foods that are Good for Me"
- 1 page for "Foods that are Bad for Me"
- 2 dotted pages for extra notes.
- 6 months worth of daily tracking pages with space for logging of: weight, food/meals, mood, exercise, hours of sleep, water intake, meds/supplements, pain, triggers, poop type, poop symptoms, and number of poops.
Pages are not dated. Fill out the dates yourself and start using any time of the year.
- Ribbon page marker to easily pick up where you left off.
You'll Also Love
On U.S. orders over $99
Made by a Crohnie
We understand the stresses of living with IBD.
Not happy? Return your purchase within 30 days.